Most of us have at least one hotel horror story. Maybe you booked one place online and arrived at something completely different. Or maybe the place seemed really nice when you checked in and then you found spiders in your bed and the sheets were stained.
Whatever the case, we doubt your story can be quite as scarring as each of these individuals who witnessed some truly terrible hotel design fails and lived to tell the tale.
1. This hotel that promised a pool.
2. This luxury resort that has bathrooms in the middle of its hotel rooms.
3. This lovely work of art above the reception area.
4. These room service salt and pepper shakers that are being utilized to their fullest potential.
5. This hotel “pool” that looks exactly like the advertisement.
6. This hotel restroom sign with braille that isn’t raised.
7. This hotel mirror that lets anyone see into your room.
8. This conveniently placed toilet paper holder.
9. This hotel that forgot to add their own text to the wall decorations.
10. This shower that doesn’t allow for any temperature above freezing.
11. This lovely artwork placed behind the hotel toilet.
12. This unfortunately designed hotel carpet.
13. This hotel room that literally traps you in.
14. This hotel balcony you can only get to through the shower.
15. These books you can only look at.
16. This rather disturbing visual hanging in a hotel lobby.
17. This floor sink.
18. These hotel windows that promise a great view.
19. These extremely visible room numbers.
20. This cautionary shower sign.
21. This poorly constructed sink.
22. These contradictory Exit signs.
23. This super stingy hotel mini bar.
24. This “luxury” personal gym.
25. This bathroom designed for very short people.
h/t Bored Panda