Lack of roaches.
— ❄🌜🍞 (@rach_art) January 20, 2020
— Mandalorian stan account (@SteelyDanRather) January 20, 2020
Silence. Growing up it was nothing but noise. Police sirens, gunshots, couples screaming from a domestic violence dispute, people getting jacked for their shoes, drivebys, list goes on. https://t.co/In8OkhGkUr
— Michael Broome (@influential_man) January 21, 2020
Silence—no TV blaring, no one yelling, no babies crying. Peace—no one is angry or stressed because of our home. Safety—no sense of danger or insecurity. Those intangible things stand out more than the material objects.
— Erica Waters (@ELWaters) January 20, 2020
I just remember watching my mom chew her lip while the grocery store clerk rang up our groceries. She was so stressed and would take things off the belt if we went over. My sister and I view wealth as “getting whatever you want at the grocery store”.
— Stefanie Moore (@Fontsensitive) January 20, 2020
Dishwasher, books, dogs living in the house and not exclusively outside (unfixed), snacks, fridge with ice maker and water dispenser (fancy!).
— Natalie Giarratano (@NattyGiarratano) January 20, 2020
You may or may not also enjoy these high-quality links:
- 35 Of The Funniest Swole Doge And Cheems Memes We Had Time To Find
- 33 Of The Best Meme Man Memes We Could Find
- It’s Been A While Since We Checked In On The Fine People Of Walmart (27 Pics)
- The Best (Or Worst) Of Reddit’s Roast Me Memes
- Women On TikTok Are Putting Ice Cubes In Their Vaginas And Sharing Their Reactions (21 TikToks)