As the fire rises all around us and the bees continue to die at alarming rates, we should focus all of our efforts on preserving our #1 natural resource: Chrissy Teigen.
16. When She, God Bless Her, Brought An “Emotional Support Casserole” Aboard An Actual Flight
We made it! pic.twitter.com/LQrmt0s18i
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 25, 2018
15. The Amazing Ways She Shuts Down Online Trolls…
14. This Nosy Lady Who Tried To Get In Her Business About Using IVF
13. When Cardi B Suggested A Threesome With Rihanna And Her Response Was:
12. Her Love For Her Nintendo Switch And Super Mario Odyssey Knows No Bounds Or Borders
I left my Nintendo at the courtyard marriott in Springfield please I need a Christmas miracle. I need my moons back
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 24, 2017
And the subsequent delivery of said Switch.
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 25, 2017
11. That Time She Shut Down Judgmental Vegetarians Who Didn’t Expect Her To Eat Meat
“I UsEd 2 ResPecT u!!!!!!!!!!” ??? John ate chicken wings off my ass and my last cookbook was 98 percent gratuitous pork. I said I prefer bacon #4 and just now you’ve lost respect?
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) March 29, 2018
10. When She Dragged John Legend For The Most Heinous Of Relationship Crimes
yes @johnlegend I buy and leave all the phone chargers all around the house just so you can unplug them all and take them to work with you. all of them! I love that you love chargers! they’re all for you! I just love you that’s why I buy them. because you love them!
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 8, 2018
9. That Time We All Made Fun Of John Legend For Looking Like Arthur And She Dropped The Best Roast Of All
John when you tell him he looks like Arthur pic.twitter.com/0NW3NDtAb1
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 21, 2017
8. When, Like All Of Us, She Decided To Eat Fun Dip At A Most Inopportune Time
I ate fun dip with my fingers last night and I’m stained and Grammys are tomorrow. I’ve tried everything please help pic.twitter.com/Atr66KJcYo
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 11, 2017