If you’ve ever worked in the customer service industry, you know just how frustrating it can be. Even on the good days, there’s always at least one person who seems determined to try your patience. The majority of the time you’re expected to keep your cool and do the best you can to service them, but every now and then one nasty customer takes it a step too far and forces you to retaliate.
As any service industry employee knows, petty revenge is the best revenge when it comes to putting someone in their place. Just take it from these employees who served their worst customers the pettiest dishes of all time and probably lost their jobs afterwards.
1. A very literal response to a needy customer.
2. No discounts for you!
3. A clever act of deceit.
4. Just a little white lie.
5. Sometimes it’s fun to frustrate them.
6. Going to need to see that ID again.
7. It adds up.
8. Mic drop.
11. That’ll show her.
12. Dayum, that’s cold.
13. Yeah, that’ll be $100 for 3 apples.
14. Just take your time.
15. Get ready for some serious change.
16. Stupid is as stupid does.
17. Must have coffee.
18. How unfortunate.
19. Grow up, buddy.
20. Fair is fair.
21. With great power comes great responsibility.