As the year winds down and your publications start their yearly roundups of all things 2021, why not take a stroll through memory lane and review some of the things our favorite celebrities did that caused a hullabaloo.
Because we all know being a celebrity is just so hard and it’s so easy to make mistakes when you have a team of people paid specifically to keep you from slamming your feet in your mouth.
1. Chris Pratt’s Instagram Tribute
2. Travis Scott got people killed at Astroworld Festival
3. Dixie D’Amelio’s college comments. Girl, what?
“I fully got into college [in] August of 2019, and I decided not to go just because traveling back and forth was going to be a lot. I was also really scared because I saw someone make a TikTok, saying that they would play my songs at a frat party. That’s really what like turned me away from going to school because I don’t think I could handle that level of embarrassment.”
4. Boosie Badass’ anti-gay rant
5. Harry Jowsey talking about James Charles. “He’s just some f*ggot”.
6. Lizzo’s interaction with Chris Brown. He’s her “favorite person in the whole fucking world.” Yikes.
7. Katie Couric’s book Going There was just a sea of celebrity stories.
On not wanting to mentor Ashleigh Banfield:
“For a minute there, Ashleigh Banfield was the next big thing. I’d heard her father was telling anyone who’d listen that she was going to replace me. In that environment, mentorship sometimes feels like self-sabotage.”
And apparently Prince Harry smelled like “booze and cigarettes” at a polo match in Brazil.