Nobody is going to the movies right now on account of the coronavirus, and that sucks big time for people who love movies. Like me. We are getting nostalgic. So when writer and movie fan Daniel Howat asked his followers on Twitter, “tell me your favorite moment you ever experienced in a movie theater,” thousands and thousands of people responded. They shared their funny movie theater experiences, but also their sentimental, shocking, and sad ones.
He included his own favorite movie theatre moments as well as some of the more common responses on the thread.
For me, personally, it was when my mom pulled me out of school to go watch Terminator 2 with her. It was special and exciting.
Scroll through to see other people’s favorite movie theater moments:
More funny tweets in 2020:
- People Are Sharing Things They Considered “Classy” As Kids Even Though They Aren’t (35 Tweets)
- Kim K “Became A Billionaire” So Kanye Honored Her With A Veggie Still Life For Twitter To Mock (15 Tweets)
- The “I Know A Spot” Meme Drags Anyone And Everyone (39 Tweets)
- “Ken And Karen” Point Guns At Protestors Outside Their Home, Get Instantly Meme’d (34 Tweets)
- Someone Botched Another Painting And People Got Jokes About The Goofy Virgin Mary (11 Tweets)