Any die-hard makeup addict knows that a quality cosmetic is an investment. The best palettes might eat away your paycheck, but there’s no comparison to a new eye shadow from Tarte, MAC, or any of those other name brands.
That being said, people who love makeup treasure it and don’t take kindly to those who do not. If you’re a true makeup addict, then any and all of these photoswill feel like an all-out assault on everything you hold dear.
1. This palette that suffered an extreme tragedy.
2. This proof that 2-year-olds should never be left alone.
3. This lipstick that passed before its time.
4. This sneaky doggo that got into its owner’s purse.
5. These unsightly lipstick-stained teeth.
6. This horrific aftermath of liquid eyeliner.
7. This fake eyelash that couldn’t handle the pressure.
8. These clump-tastic lashes.
9. This deeply disturbing use of cosmetics.
10. This tragically sabotaged makeup collection.
11. This highlighter that has a permanent paw print.
12. This sign that there is such a thing as too much foundation.
13. These falsies that are desperately attempting to flee.
14. This beauty blender full of mold.
15. This alarming photo of someone eating foundation.
16. This mom who almost glued a dead fly to her lashes.
17. This straight-up cakiness.
18. This neck and face that don’t quite match up.
19. This assault on makeup lovers everywhere.
20. This unfortunate lash rip.
21. R.I.P. this brand new Too Faced palette.
22. These brows that are being used for jump rope.
23. This phone that was used by someone who wears a lot of makeup…
24. This driveby that left no survivors.
25. And lastly, this MAC concealer that never stood a chance.