If you thought you had a bad morning, get ready to be outdone. The girl in the photos below has taken the Internet by storm and you’re about to see why. She accidentally grabbed a bottle of Nair when she went to shampoo her hair and now she looks like your uncle Larry who always has a little too much to drink at family gatherings and hits on your mom until he makes everyone so uncomfortable that he has to be escorted out. Basically what I’m saying is, it’ll be a long time before this girl mistakes Nair for shampoo ever again.
(UPDATE: Apparently this is photoshopped, but I totally fell for it, so…I guess you win this round, Internet.)
I don’t even own a bottle of Nair and I’m still gonna check my shampoo six or seven times from now on just to be sure this never happens to me.
(via Kayla Connors)
While we’re teaching important life lessons here, It’s Probably Not The Best Idea To Dance Around A Peacock.