Cheap landlords trying to fix things are the worst. They make shoddy repairs and generally make your life miserable.
But sometimes they’re also hilarious. Take a look at these 31 landlords from across the Internet who made the quickest, funniest repairs possible (funny, that is, unless you live there).
1. Landlord renovation special, mosquito sealed under countertop epoxy.
2. Just moved into my new apartment and saw this.
3. Landlord mowed my garden.
4. Told our landlord to replace our gas fireplace because it was leaking CO, came back to this monstrosity in our living room.
5. This is how the landlord fixed the leaky ceiling.
6. My landlord told me he’d pressure wash my deck…
7. Just moved into a new home and found where the landlord patched the carpet.
8. Our landlord keeps saying there’s nothing wrong with our shower..
9. Vent done boss.
10. Please, do not cover you bathroom counter in cement. This has homeowner written all over it.
13. My landlord refuses to get over here and turn down my water heater.
14. Landlord painted over a penny.
15. Landlord hung the microwave, this is as far as it opens before hitting the wall.
16. Fixed the shower curtain boss.
17. Apparently a friend’s landlord fixed their fire sprinkler.
18. As a landlord, I am constantly amazed at some things my tenants do. I installed new curtain rods before the new tenant moved in, but she still felt it necessary to nail the curtains to the wall.
19. Toddler proof paint job.
20. Landlord fixed my wobbly clothes rail, no handyman needed here.
21. My landlord installed a new cabinet.
22. My landlord gave us a new oven.
23. Landlord may have broken a sweat if he moved that penny before painting.
24. My landlord painted over tape.
25. Why cut the door when you can cut the carpet instead! (Found in new house basement.)
27. Our toilet seat broke so the landlady sent us a new one and ignored our request for it to be square.
28. The paint on my apartment window sill is peeling. Turns out it’s marble that they white washed.
30. Landlord said the screws weren’t holding.
31. Just moved into a new build and the landlord straight up just painted over a couple of wasp nests in my closet.
There you have it — a bunch of cheap landlords trying to fix things. Which one is your favorite?