When you think of wildlife photography you think of amazing pictures. Wildlife photographers are some of the best photographers in the world.
However, just because you took a picture of wildlife doesn’t mean it’s good. Crappy wildlife photos are not just a thing, they’re enough of a thing that there’s an entire Facebook group for it called Crap Wildlife Photography.
1. I Took This Picture Of A Carpenter Bee Last Summer
2. I Was In The Middle Of A Zoom When I Noticed This Bastard
3. Timed My Shot Perfectly. *sigh*
4. Didn’t Know I Was Playing The Sims
5. Tried To Get A Spread Wings Shot…
6. I Went Out To The Balcony To Photograph The Birds, But Instead Photographed A Fish…
7. Realizing I’d Made A Mistake
9. When You Have An Encounter With A Rare Predator But Get Photobombed By A Magpie
10. Courtesy Of My Dad And His Ancient Phone… Little Owl Eating Lunch