Adulting is hard. Anyone who says otherwise is either full of it or in complete denial. No matter how ready you might feel, there’s nothing that quite prepares you for the nonstop rollercoaster of responsibility and exhaustion.
It isn’t until you become a “real” adult that you learn just how difficult it is to balance careers, relationships, social lives, health, diet, fitness, etc. all while maintaining your sanity and getting some sleep. Fortunately, you also begin to realize that no one knows what the hell they’re doing and everyone is just as clueless as you.
These are just a few lessons people learned as they struggled through the crazy world of adulthood and tbh, we can totally relate.
1. Everything is expensive.
2. Eat your produce right away.
3. You have to actually answer phone calls.
4. You’ll try to stay healthy at all costs.
5. Bad things happen to good people.
6. Maintaining adult friendships is difficult.
7. You can’t use your mom as an excuse anymore.
8. You will always be tired.
9. You’ll get excited by little things.
10. There are lots of perks.
You May Also Like:
— Ruin My Week (@RuinedWeek) January 29, 2019