1. This dad, who thought it’d be fun to go full-on Fury Road war-boy cosplay to drop his daughter off at school.
2. And this mom, who told her son this was the only cup he was allowed to drink alcohol from in college.
4. This dad, who uses old-school photo filters.
sent my dad this… so he sends me this… pic.twitter.com/QCN8bMWauA— GabTheGem (@GabTheGem) July 30, 2016
5. This mom, who provided her son with just what he asked for when he jokingly said he wanted a urinal cake for his birthday.
Mom asked what kind of cake I wanted for my birthday. Jokingly said "urinal". She delivers like she did 23 years ago. from funny
7. This mom, who sent a postcard trolling her kid from afar.
8. This dad, who shamed his son even more than the liquor store did.
That Proud Dad Moment when you go to the Liquor Store and Find Your Sons Confiscated Fake ID Displayed on the Wall of Shame pic.twitter.com/V6SbzuUfDh— Wade Grundmeyer (@coachswaz) October 21, 2017
9. This dad, who has obviously been keeping track.
My dad was just introduced to Venmo and it's the worst thing ever. He just requested $50 for "2001 tee ball registration fee"— Adam Jacob (@Adamjacobbbb) August 15, 2017
10. These parents, who made a simple request of their son.
My parents… from funny
11. This dad, who brilliantly recreated his daughter’s Instas.
12. This mom, who roasted her son via text. Ouch.
when your mom roasts you pic.twitter.com/bApJW6xiwL— ZAXX (@ZAXXOfficial) February 6, 2017
13. This dad, who slipped a note under his daughter’s door after taking her phone away. Truly savage.
So my friend got her phone taken away and her dad slid this under her door pic.twitter.com/d91I89T8hi— bailee (@bailee_xox) July 2, 2017