As Jim Croce once said:
🎶 You don’t tug on superman’s cape
You don’t spit into the wind
You don’t pull the mask off that old lone ranger
And you don’t mess around with _____ 🎶
He said “Jim” but let’s just go ahead and leave that blank and fill in with the following baddies who are NOT messing around. Not even a little bit.
Just pure, unadulterated savagery.
1. Like these two madmen who seem to be in some sort of plank Olympics.
No need for an alarm clock at my Nanna’s house this morning when you have plank wars going off at 8am pic.twitter.com/rJH37JiKox
— taran stokoe (@StokoeTaran) January 26, 2019
2. Or this woman who sent a Google survey to people who ghosted her.
So I sent a Google survey to everyone who's ghosted me in the last six months pic.twitter.com/7hf66t7ssX
— ｊａｚ ⵙ ｓｕｆｉ (@calamityjaz) December 2, 2018
3. Or elementary school teacher Barbara here.
Fuck it up Barbara pic.twitter.com/H0oB1xFiTe
— MoshWithTyler (@moshwithtyler) March 1, 2019
4. And this delivery driver.
5. And JUDI! Dang, woman!
6. This woman who knows when you gotta go, you gotta go.
Guy in the pickup honking, yelling at woman to move out of the street. She yells back "my dog is shitting, wait a minute!"
I ❤️ NY pic.twitter.com/v6b1muDvUR
— Jason Rabinowitz (@AirlineFlyer) February 14, 2019
7. This petty mom:
8. The owner of this restaurant.
OMGGGG there was an ice storm where I live and a ton of businesses were closed today besides this Thai restaurant run by this little old lady AND LOOK WHAT SHE POSTED ASDKDJFHDDU pic.twitter.com/ELkNdelsmp
— Natalie (@jbfan911) February 5, 2019
9. This classy dude on Tinder.
10. The woman who has her priorities straight.
Yesterday a girl walked into class with an iced coffee and my prof told her she couldn’t have it so she just walked out and never came back and I can’t stop thinking about it
— Rachel Walters (@rachelhelenw) January 31, 2019
11. The ONE and ONLY Maureen Johnson.
I can’t stop watching this. Dad of the year 😂👏🏻⚽️pic.twitter.com/iLvhDoiFyb
— Tom Munns (@TomMunns1) November 8, 2018
14. This classic little brother…
15. And this one
so my 14 year old brother responded to my snapchat story….. what pic.twitter.com/wIjDWGGV7T
— tiff (@_tiffanylang_) July 3, 2018