They say money can’t buy taste…and never has this been more obvious than in this post (and in Elvis’ Graceland). In that sense, the objects listed in this post are atrocious. On the other hand, money (and skill) can get you excellent workmanship, so in that sense, these are all basically works of art.
This is a collection of people whose taste might be questionable but who are definitely, completely committed. Look, we’re not here to judge. Yes, this post is a little judge-y, but these things are all so hilariously bad that we have no choice but to love them.
That doesn’t mean we can’t still ask BUT WHY??
1. The artist behind this “Royal Baby” lip art
Amazing technical skills, and yet, so very, very unnecessary?
2. Whoever came up with this Forrest Gump tattoo
It’s…Forrest Gump. In a Bubba Gump Shrimp hat. Shrug emoji.
3. The designer of this “modern” home
Who wouldn’t want to live in a home that looks like it was made of giant breath mints?
4. Whoever made this Minion stove
When your love of Minions has gone too far.
5. The designer of this murdery handbag
This is just a whole bunch of yikes.
6. Whoever wanted and actually had this weird car trailer made
Looks like someone really loves the back of their car. And the license plate “HOT LAVA.” (Surprise! There’s no other kind of lava.)
7. The person who owns this hippopotamus car
Never has something cute been more horrifying.
8. The owner of this Hearse
9. The designer of these “his” and “hers” wedding cakes
This doesn’t bode well for the marriage.
10. Whoever is driving the car with these wheels
Amish kids on Rumspringa?
11. The person responsible for this bedding
I want to unsee this.
12. Whoever came up with the idea for this monstrosity of a fireplace
Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.
13. The person who designed this staff kitchen floor
This is not the correct way to bring nature indoors.
14. The designer of Conor McGregor’s “F*ck You” suit
Reminiscent of Lindsay Lohan’s “F*ck u” nails, but much more committed.
15. Whoever did the meticulous job of applying duct tape to this car
No need for a new paint job!
16. The artist behind this cockroach cappuccino
17. This man’s stretched ear/tattoo combo
At least the tattoo is adorable.
18. The wearer of these pigeon shoes
It really does look like she shoved her feet into some pigeons, so, effect achieved! These would have gone nicely with Björk’s swan dress.
19. The owner of this chromed-out car
That looks like a very tacky safety hazard.
20. The artist who made this sculpture
Oh, man. Art.
21. The designer of this Human Santapede Christmas sweater
Furious I didn’t think of this first.
22. The stylist who did this pineapple hairdo
Still, though, the artistry is outstanding.
23. Whoever made these headphones
When all you want to listen to is the ocean.
24. The person who marble-ized this car
RedditThis probably sounded great on paper.
25. The colorist responsible for this dye job
I actually almost love this but it’s also a little bit making me want to puke.
26. Whoever designed this inflatable Titanic slide
Forever too soon, people.
27. The artist who made this finger ring
She does ear earrings, too.
28. The driver of this fishy car
I can’t imagine what it must smell like if you leave it sitting in the sun too long.
29. The architect who dreamed up this diner in South Korea
Yup, two locomotives made to look like grasshoppers doin’ it. Mmmm nothing says “edible” like huge insects.
And what the heck, some more winners we’ve come across this week: