There are so many things we think of as “normal” but started as corporate propaganda that caught on and shaped life as we know it. Things we don’t even think about but just accept as normal. Redditors are sharing their best examples and some of them blew my mind. I had no idea people in Japan at KFC on Christmas or that breakfast was made up. I can’t wait to tell my girlfriend that diamonds aren’t worth as much as they say. Let’s see how that goes.
More Fun Stuff:
- Photographer Recreates Side-By-Side Pictures Of Historical Figures With Their Direct Descendants (15 Pics)
- If You’re Going To Leave A Review, At Least Have Some Fun With It (22 Pics)
- AirBnB Hosts Are Sharing Their Worst Experience With A Guest (19 Stories)
- Pizza Delivery Girl Shares All Of Her Best Stories Of Strange Pizza-Craving Customers (32 Pics)
- Some People Don’t Belong Anywhere Near A Kitchen (24 Cooking Fails)