Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon which causes people to interpret vague stimulus as something familiar. Like when you hear a hidden message in music or see a cloud that looks like two rabbits having sex.
Now that you know what this phenomenon is, you’d think your brain would bypass this simple trick and see things for what they really are. Nope. Stupid brain.
1. These coatis look like a miniature heard of brachiosaurs.
2. This polar bear that’s actually just a dog at bathtime.
3. The fog making this stadium look like a UFO.
4. This corroded water tap looks like a detailed map.
5. This frozen puddle that looks like an aerial view of a landscape.
6. Lots of clouds look like lots of things but this one looks exactly like a feather.
7. This boxing weigh-in, or is it a gay wedding?
8. This view looks like a painting.
9. This ice looks like a giant eye.
10. These flowers look like a Pixar movie about chickens.
11. This closeup of the blood vessels in a human eye looks like a haunted forest.
12. This exploded hardboiled egg looks like a snail.
13. This jellyfish looks like it’s floating through space.
14. This pumpkin that looks like an apple-shaped watermelon.
15. This bale of hay makes it look like there’s a hole in the ground.