Sometimes, you have to go that extra mile to really get your point across.
Subtly simply isn’t an option anymore and you bring out the big guns.
These people on Twitter certainly did, and I cannot commend them enough.
1. This dad who is not letting his daughter forget her place
My dad is so dramatic when I’m not home all day. pic.twitter.com/3HahllrSQQ
— harley (@Harlz_) April 10, 2019
2. This bold suitor
3. This boyfriend who would not go unnoticed
4. This girl’s head of hair
— katgraham_italy (@ale_ssiofilippe) January 4, 2018
5. This thrift store’s labeling skills
this thrift store advertises with such enthusiasm pic.twitter.com/gIt5HDN5AL
— danny and 23 others (@dsemumi) April 9, 2019
6. This password princess
I changed my Netflix, Hulu, amazon and WiFi passwords while I was sick cause none of the ppl I gave it to called me to check on my black ass for months. Purged they asses
— Queen LaDeefa (@It_Aint__ME) December 30, 2017
7. This boyfriend who maybe got too creative with his pest control
it’s 1:30am and my boyfriend just shot a roach with a blow gun..
didn’t use a shoe
oh no, too casual
a blow gun pic.twitter.com/TuruNokxA6
— k heebs (@kkaylihebert) April 5, 2019
8. This professor and his dramatic symbolism
9. This little girl who will be an expert plant mom
10. These kids with the most pure friendship you’ve ever seen
11. These parents and their dramatic decorating
my parents house is chaotic pic.twitter.com/UmdN4X4yUs
— Juliet (@uglyshinigami) April 9, 2019
12. This dad going through any and all lengths for his joke
My dad is at it again pic.twitter.com/Pdc3jpfSZe
— Abam (@AdamBroud) April 11, 2019
13. This husband who appreciates a clean house
Me: Husband, please stop leaving empty wrappers on the kitchen surface.
— Lizzie Swann (@LizzieSwann1) March 26, 2019
14. This father and his proudest moment
My step dad has been trying to get their wiener dog to be pet of the month for two years. April 2019, it finally happened. He sent me this and said “my proudest moment as a dad” pic.twitter.com/rONOTKdosN
— Savannah Falkenburg (@snfalkenburg) April 3, 2019
15. This guy and his new purchase
bought a lemon tree earlier today straight cash pic.twitter.com/3mZ9UKInwo
— coldwaterchris (@yunglame) April 6, 2019