I think most of us have had at least one “what are the odds?” moment in our lives. Fate? Happenstance? Serendipity? Just dumb luck? Whatever it is, it feels magical. I don’t want to hear about the odds. I want to believe in magic.
1. I'm a woodturner & found a lovely bowl in a vintage store, made by the guy who inspired me as a kid. On closer inspection I felt the bowl was very familiar, so I flipped through the very book that inspired me, 31 years ago, & there it was!
3. I took the photo before 1|3 symbol appeared on his phone screen.
4. Was swiping at the dispensary when I looked up and saw the girl I was about to swipe on.
7. We were seconds away from losing our home to the California fire. Thank you to all the firefighters that saved our community!
8. This is a tomato that accidently grew inside of the fence.
9. These burned out lights perfectly align.
10. My brother hit every pin except 7 8 9 and 10. How odd is that?
14. How close this was.
15. Score is 69 to 69 with 69 seconds and the white jerseys add up to 69.
16. None of their feet are touching the floor.
17. My Coca-Cola bottlecap's alphanumeric code was 69XP0RN
19. Twins married twins to give birth to another twins.
You may or may not also enjoy these high-quality links:
- [Visible Confusion] (28 Confusing Pictures)
- We Get It, You’re Smart (21 Infuriating Pics)
- If You’re Going To Deny Science You’d Better Be Ready For The Comments Section (23 Pics)
- You Want To Feel Old? (30 Memes)
- There’s An Instagram Account That Collects Ugly Design Fails And They’re Very Ugly (31 Pics)