The one thing I’ve judged is the situations that people survive and continue to live their lives. I’ve worked with torture survivors, survivors of genocide and famine. I’ve worked with people whose entire villages were wiped out because a war lord wanted the water well that was sitting in the town.
It always gives me pause in terms of the anguish some people face and their resilience. So if I have one message, it would be in the words of RJ Palacio, “Be kind for everyone is fighting a hard battle.”
You may or may not also enjoy these high-quality links:
- 35 Of The Funniest Swole Doge And Cheems Memes We Had Time To Find
- 33 Of The Best Meme Man Memes We Could Find
- It’s Been A While Since We Checked In On The Fine People Of Walmart (27 Pics)
- The Best (Or Worst) Of Reddit’s Roast Me Memes
- Women On TikTok Are Putting Ice Cubes In Their Vaginas And Sharing Their Reactions (21 TikToks)