Black Panther star Michael B. Jordan might be People magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive 2020, but one former title-holder is not letting go.
In a humorous Instagram post mocking Donald Trump’s refusal to concede the U.S. Presidential election, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson told Jordan that he also was refusing to give up his position as “Sexiest Man Alive.”
Johnson, who won the title in 2016, posted a picture of himself in the latest issue and said that he had “fun talkin’ about ‘living each day to the fullest’ in @peoples SEXIEST MAN ALIVE issue. Congrats to my brother @michaelbjordan on the new sexy crown.”
Then he posted, “I CONCEDE NOTHING” with a winky face emoji, showing he was making fun of the whole situation.
When asked about why Jordan was chosen to be 2020’s Sexiest Man Alive, People magazine’s Editor-in-Chief Dan Wakeford explained that there were many reasons, including Jordan’s inclusive production company Outlier Society Productions.
Enjoy More Trending News & Memes, Or Don’t, Your Choice
- Fans Rally To Support Johnny Depp With Memes After He’s Forced To Resign (22 Memes)
- Twitter Is Debating Which Fruit Of The Loom Logo Is Right, After Man Points Out You’re Probably Remembering It Wrong
- 13 Hilariously Flawless Responses To Dudes Asking For Nudes
- Here Are The Funniest Jokes About Living Life Through Zoom (32 Tweets)
- You’ve Got Some Messed Up Friends If You Understand These Memes (19 Barry Wood Memes)