Humans are capable of some pretty terrible stuff, and while the following entitled jerks aren’t the worst of the worst of humanity, they’re not great. Really really not great.
1. What could you even want with this?
4. Found in London
5. Stealing from a self-isolating, vulnerable neighbor
6. Just discrediting someone’s death bc of the brain dead narrative you believe
7. Karen desperately needed her naild done
8. My Gym is trying to catch a phantom pisser
10. Buns on Buns
11. So… I guess this is a thing in the new neighborhood we just moved into
12. Don’t even get me started on the people that test spray paint like this
14. Someone burglarized a school in my area. Did this to several classrooms and broke some computers as well.
15. Taking all of the seats during rush hour.
17. Got up extra early just to make a special traditional breakfast for the parents. Instead of having a good time i got yelled at for using the expensive teabags, at which point they both got up and left.
18. Stepmom of the Year
20. When I was in grade 7, my history teacher was a dick. I had to colour in a map of Canada and dot where the capitals of each province were. Green is where I placed the capital, pink is where she made “corrections.” My final mark was 6/10
22. The joys of international travel.
24. Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Literally.
26. I can’t believe how fucking entitled some people can be
28. I know I’m in big girl sizes but finding chicken bones in the back pocket while trying on clothes is a little extreme.
30. Please don’t leave fake tips i’m trying to go to college
32. Is this even legal?
33. What is wrong with this country?
34. Found the king of asshole parking. And no he does not have a handicap sticker
35. This JERK let his dog shit in the hallway of a hotel I manage. Didn’t clean it up; didn’t tell anyone; and then argued when I charged him a cleanup fee. Am I wrong? My housekeeping staff should not have to clean up dog shit.
36. Someone actually did this
37. Mr. Wedgie here let his pooch take a leak, watched it happen, and then try’d to play like he didn’t just witness the spillage. I politely asked him, “Are you going to clean that up?”. I received a blank (masked) stare and than the cold shoulder. Freakin’ Jerk.
38. Every day this lady walks her dog and throws its poop in the same tree.