As your summer kicks into full swing, please take comfort in knowing you’re not one of the following people, like…
1. This guy who accidentally uploaded a screenshot of his SSN and Driver’s License to Twitter.
The result of posting your driver's license and social security number on Twitter 😭😭😭 pic.twitter.com/DRc2rnXYe4
— Beez SLS (@capital_sb) May 17, 2019
2. This bag designer.
When sewing, always remember pattern placement is key. pic.twitter.com/3vWbbV1VZc
— knitting by bicycle (@happystash) May 14, 2019
3. This poor kid.
— FailArmy (@failarmy) May 25, 2019
4. This woman on Tinder.
Oh okay thank god pic.twitter.com/ABOn8axRbv
— SheRatesDogs (@SheRatesDogs) May 18, 2019
5. This graduate…
im freaking dying 😂💀 pic.twitter.com/B7vikGkHrZ
— viridiana 🤍 (@viridianna_g) May 18, 2019
6. And this one.
— K ♡ (@KAYfc_) May 16, 2019
7. This woman, who erred on the side of caution, but found out later it was just caution.
Today I thought I saw a woman dressed as a handmaid about to jump from a building. I called 911. pic.twitter.com/EIrz6wR0bz
— Casey McCormick (@itsmeCaseyMc) May 21, 2019
8. This Tinder user.
— Garreth Browne (@garrethbrowne) May 22, 2019
9. This artist, who got roasted all over Twitter.
I can't stop thinking about this perfect frog pic.twitter.com/lVDAXkW5c3
— Yuko (@aidosaur) May 23, 2019
10. This mom, who also got roasted on Twitter.
I honestly have no idea why my mother has done this. 🤔 pic.twitter.com/brEVFYSwhg
— Miss Wobble (@richie_rich77) May 19, 2019
11. The producers of the final Season of Game Of Thrones.
12. This guy or this girl, depending on how you look at it.
Everyone is cute enough to ignore this guy pic.twitter.com/k0US6Slrsw
— Hugh McIntyre (@PopBangHugh) May 26, 2019
13. This girl.
14. Arnold, because of this fan who drop-kicked him out of nowhere.
Arnold Schwarzenegger proves he can’t be knocked down after the actor was unexpectedly drop-kicked during an event in South Africa. pic.twitter.com/QuuL4g8S7a
— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) May 19, 2019
Thanks for your concerns, but there is nothing to worry about. I thought I was just jostled by the crowd, which happens a lot. I only realized I was kicked when I saw the video like all of you. I’m just glad the idiot didn’t interrupt my Snapchat.
— Arnold (@Schwarzenegger) May 18, 2019
15. This guy, who was just trying to enjoy some ice cream in the heat.
Do you like your ice cream bone-in or boneless? pic.twitter.com/8miaIgDTRA
— CHRIS-mas (@Chris_My_Asss) May 16, 2019