6. Super low-rise jeans.
We couldn’t possibly go any lower without showing pubic hair. This is not a good look. Who thought this was a good look?
7. Chunky, zebra-looking highlights.
“How To Make Your Hair Look Like Extensions.”
8. Matching Juicy velour tracksuits.
And again, check out Brit-Brit’s super low-cut pants. Were we short on material in the 2000s?
9. Bandanas as head accessories.
Only Axl Rose can pull off this look. Everyone else, have a seat.
10. Jenny from the Block Timberland heel boots.
Gotta admit, I still kinda like these.
11. Newsboy hats.
This must have been a side effect of Newsies nostalgia.
12. Super small designer purses.
So small! So difficult to fit stuff into! So easy to lose!
13. Dresses with jeans.
Okay, that is actually just a crime against fashion.