Look, stuff just happens.
It’s part of everyday life.
That’s why we do the “Well, That Sucks” post — to remind you that you gotta put yourself out there to feel the rush and pride that comes with success, but, also, sometimes, maybe even most times, it’s not gonna go the way you want and, while totally sucky, it is what it is.
These people can attest to that first hand.
2. “Yearbook photo from my first year as a teacher.”
3. “Good morning everyone!”
4. “Spent 4 years earning this diploma (which is clearly marked “Do Not Bend” btw.)”
5. “Forgetting to roll up the window all the way this past winter.”
8. “Grand Rapids, MI reporter gets her new license plate.”
9. Happened to a friend, she was almost finished.
10. That smile, that damn smile.
11. When you come home and your house doesn’t smell like pot roast.
14. A disgruntled painter and decorator who claims he is owed £500 for his work has taken revenge – by leaving a message on the side of an old pub he had worked on.
16. Wife and I visited the Eiffel Tower for our honeymoon.
17. Charger broke while my phone is at 2% right before going on a 7-hour bus trip.
18. Somebody stuck a dead rat on a glue trap to my windshield while I briefly parked (legally) in a residential area. Some of the rat fur and glue still won’t come off.
20. When you get this… instead of your luggage.
21. “My wife said measure the door, I told her all doors are the same size…”
22. “Got my new couch delivered today. They used a forklift to get it in, in case you couldn’t tell.”
23. “Ordered this stamp and I guess the image broke when I uploaded it.”
24. F**k me.
25. “Worst. Delivery. Ever.”
26. “My does stock photography for a living and I just saw him pictured as a sex offender on a bus in Florida.”