Raising children is exhausting and I have no idea how people managed before we had smartphones to communicate with our partners.
Sometimes at the end of a long day, what you really need most is a laugh.
1. Like this parent who issued a serious warning.
2. Or this parent, who had one of those all-too-familiar “poop issues.”
3. Or this parent, who had one of those all-too-familiar poop AND barf issues.
4. This parent, who was prepared for the worst.
5. This parent, who was doing a great job watching the kid.
6. This parent, who was dealing with what sounds like a relatively minor butt situation.
7. This parent, who had a butt situation of a totally different kind.
8. This parent, who was surrounded by young Star Wars fans.
9. These parents, talking in depth about their baby’s bowel movements.
10. This parent, who has an inkling of an idea why their kid might be exhausted.