11. Millennials refused to stop murdering things. (“Millennials!” *Shakes fist at the sky*)
“millenials spend all their money on luxuries!” says the generation that insists on having expensive sets of “good” plates as well as regular plates as if anyone gives a shit.
— stocking steph-er🎄 (@liftinglentils) May 16, 2018
12. Dating apps continued to provide us with potential mates based solely on physical features.
a dating app that matches horse girls with men who exclusively take pictures holding fish. rt if u agree
— shannon (@shannincurry) July 19, 2018
13. Trump remained mind-bogglingly awful.
I can’t believe there’s a President who has sex with porn stars and wants a space army and I still hate him.
— ian karmel (@IanKarmel) March 13, 2018
14. This Lyft driver came up with an ingenious way to avoid talking to people. Thank you, technology.
I got a notification saying my Lyft Driver was deaf and to text him anything I needed to say. So I texted him saying thank you for picking me up. This man turned around to me and said “No problem bro. You can talk to me. I just say that Im deaf so my passengers don’t talk to me” pic.twitter.com/fWrWCBS4n0
— A Boy Has No President (@Nicholas_ted33) September 28, 2018
15. Nope, millennials actually did not do this. Uh-uh.
No the fuck we aren’t https://t.co/49IfFFS1qu
— daddy santa (@TheCyanRollins) March 18, 2018
16. England continued Brexiting.
— James Wrighton (@JamesWrighton) December 14, 2018
17. We found new ways to broadcast every single second of our lives.
if your Snapchat story is just one straight minute of you driving and singing along to a song I’m showing your insurance company bc honestly I’m tired of it
— Amy (@asamantha321) January 31, 2018
18. A picture of something called Monster Energy Ham went around the internet and people believed it was real. It’s scary that we live in a society where energy ham could be a thing.
When your son Kyle is hungry after motocross practice pic.twitter.com/YowiWDpB91
— adam.the.creator (@AdamPadilla) October 30, 2018
19. Voter suppression was a huge issue in the midterm elections, nothing funny about that.
quick someone do a true crime podcast on voter suppression so white people care
— Sophia Benoit (@1followernodad) November 6, 2018
20. And also, it was the end of an era.