Pictures can change how you view the world. Life is all about perspective (my therapist tells me).
If you’re a glass-half-empty kind of person, remember that some people don’t even have clean drinking water. That’s right. Sadly, you feel even worse now. That’s what changing your worldview can do. It’s not, however, all doom and gloom.
The internet was made for these random facts that actually change your mind about history, words, and existence in general.
We’re all on a tiny little speck of dust floating in the universe, and it’s important to remember that not everything is all good or all bad. What’s more, that fact doesn’t mean we can’t have fun looking at cool stuff on the internet. So, break out that peace pipe and take a gander at these mind-altering photos.
Here are photos that will change how you think about nearly everything:
1. “Hummingbird Eggs And Nest”
2. Anime VS. Reality
3. Lara Croft, 1996-2018
4. “1st Picture Was The Peak Of My Opiate Addiction. 2nd Is A Recent Of One Of Me Healthy And Sober”
5. “Chimpanzee Fingertip vs. Human Fingertip”
6. “The Difference In Me And My Twin’s Skin Color. He Goes Outside, I Don’t”
7. “Head Size Difference Between A Man And An Adult Cane Corso”
8. “Canadian Passport vs. Canadian Passport Under A Black Light”
9. “100 Lbs Lost And Maintained For A Year”
10. “I Just Want A Bigger Pocket Please, Is That Too Much To Ask For? Sincerely, Women Everywhere”
11. “Tiny Cute Rabbit Compared To A Palm”
12. “Me And My Dad. 1982 And 2021. Both Age 20, 39 Years Apart”
13. “My Art In 2015 vs. 2021”
14. “On The Left Is My Grandmother Holding My Dad And The Right Is Me Holding My Son, Taken Exactly 63 Years Apart”