3D Printing is WILD, you guys. I do not understand why we aren’t CONSTANTLY losing our shit about what we can print. It’s nuts! A friend of mine printed my show’s logo for me. It’s about a foot tall and sits on my office cabinet. HE PRINTED A CARTOON ME. That’s insane! And we can print human ears. I could go on and on about this, but instead I’ll share a list of awesome stuff people have printed. Enjoy!
1. Broke My Glasses Arms, Saved $200 By Printing Instead Of Replacing.
2. Can’t Decide If This Is Awesome Or Terrible…
3. I Built A Pool Cleaner From A Roomba
4. Mid Century Beehive Lamp Fully 3D Printed Replica
5. I’m Printing Shang Chi’s 10 Rings With My Elegoo Mars Pro
6. I Made A 1:3 Scale Batmobile 1989 For My 4 Years Old Son
7. 3D Printed Guitar Body Build
8. I Designed En 3D Printed A Custom Pikachu Pegboard For My 4yo Daughter. It’s Great, Because No Matter What Colors She Decides To Use, It Always Looks Like A Pikachu And It Makes Her So Happy!
9. I 3D Printed A 3D Printer 3D Printing A 3D Printer
10. Made Some Coasters
11. As Requested, Here’s Mack With His Pla Unicorn Horn
12. I Designed And Printed A Working Simpsons TV. Plays The First 11 Seasons At Random Without Internet. Knobs Work Too!
13. Wife And Kids Kept Stealing My Charger
14. Not Sure If There’s An Interest In 3D-Printed Brains? Here’s Mine From 2016 When I Converted My (And My Friends’) Fmri Scans Into A Printable Stl.
15. Switch Card Rolodex I Just Printed And Assembled!
16. Made Tactile Diagrams For A Blind Student At My Uni
17. After Modding My Ender3 V2 To Do 400mm High Prints I Revisited My Prosthetic Cover Design, Printed Full Height, No Cut Or Seam At The Bottom, Raindrop Rear Case, Tpu Gaskets To Damp Sound…best Of All, 40% Lighter. Well Pleased.
18. I Printed And Painted My Very Own Necronomicon. What’s The Worst That Can Happen?
19. I 3D Printed A Rock! Then Painted It To Look More Like…a Rock!