I speak from experience when I say that some parents will try to lean on ANYTHING to get a discount. I work as a private tutor and I’ve had a mother attempt to play on “I thought you cared about my kid” to get a free session and y’all: that never works. My work is work; it’s a job. And regardless of how much I may care about your child, he or she is not MY child and I don’t do freebies!
Seems pretty simple, right? Well not to these 19 fools!
1. So you hate kids.
2. I can’t even wrap my mind around this story!
3. Is the sweater made out of $45?
4. The accusation of being selfish at the end is comedy gold
5. Ah, this nugget. The swim teacher.
6. No commissions
7. Probably not gonna happen, Bub
8. Free for a birthday
9. No, you can’t have my DOG
10. What a weird person