We’ve grown so accustomed to today’s technology that it’s easy to forget how much older generations tend to struggle with even the seemingly easiest forms of digital communication. Anyone who’s ever given their parent or grandparent an iPhone knows exactly what I’m talking about.
Texting with a baby boomer is like texting with your friend who’s been day drinking since noon—nearly impossible to understand, but hopelessly hilarious. These are just a few conversations that could easily be your grandmother or your drunk ass on a Saturday night, we don’t judge.
1. This person struggling to put a real word together:
2. And this attempt at English:
3. That drunk friend who likes to yell in all caps:
4. When the party gets way out of control:
5. When you discover new emojis:
6. Sending your genius drunken ideas to your best friend:
7. When you’ve had a vision:
8. Instant regret after texting your ex:
9. Sometimes you just need to have a conversation with yourself:
10. When you’re day drinking and decide to run errands: