21. This individual who definitely should’ve checked who was on their group chat.
22. This rather aggressive exchange with the wrong Shannon.
— Lauren Grissom (@LaurenGrissom2) May 24, 2018
23. This person who probably meant to text two different people.
If you’re having a bad day just know mine is worse because I accidentally texted this to my boss pic.twitter.com/OII9aBKVX5
— nellymimosa (@spicysauce___) January 24, 2019
24. This wildly inappropriate midnight text.
Whoever texted my boss this last night is dead to me, I came into work and he says "ik your midnight text wasn't for me" and I had no idea pic.twitter.com/QDyW2fVgwJ
— al pal (@acerwensky) June 29, 2017
25. This embarrassing slip up.
— Amy New (commissions open) (@AmyNewBlue) August 18, 2017
27. This very confusing message.
28. This person who went from 0 to 100 real quick.
I thought you'd like to see the text message exchange I just had with my boss. Don't say I didn't try!
(Tomorrow's forecast: 78°) pic.twitter.com/64tVktLjOV
— Andrew Freiden (@AndrewNBC12) February 23, 2017
29. This person who sent their boss a raunchy St. Patrick’s Day message.
More funny texts:
- 18 Actual Texts Celebrities Have Gotten From Their Parents
- 35 Texts That Could Only Have Been Sent By A Drunk Person
- 21 Of The Funniest Texts From September We Had Time To Find
- 20 Hilarious Texts From Clueless Baby Boomer Parents To Their Millennial Children
- 26 Wholesome Mom Texts That Are Equal Parts Hilarious And Adorable