16. Sometimes technology makes parents have to face the hard truth that they’ve aged.
17. But at least kids usually get funny selfies from their parents.
— Steph (@snreif) July 17, 2019
18. Sometimes parents’ wants are simple.
19. And sometimes parents are pretty needy.
20. But, the savviest parents know how to really issue a burn to their kids via text.
"You're my favourite child"
10 seconds later:
"Sorry, that wasn't for you"
— Lemon Tart (@LouiseLemonTart) July 17, 2019
The truth is, millennials better be kind to their parents over text. Sooner than later, they’ll be the parents getting grilled for their texts to their kids.