Accidental texts are the worst, but they’re even more embarrassing when the recipient happens to be, let’s say, your parent, an ex, or god forbid—your boss.
Just ask these unfortunate souls who unintentionally sent their bosses mortifying text messages and they should probably just go ahead and find new jobs.
1. This person who was accidentally very honest.
i just accidentally texted my boss this,, i- pic.twitter.com/9iFnercR2d
— ᶻ (@ONLYAVGEL) May 1, 2018
2. This person who clearly had no idea who they were texting.
3. This individual who definitely should’ve checked who was on their group chat.
4. Poor Dany who managed to quit his job with a screenshot.
texts between me and my boss 🤪 pic.twitter.com/Yw35mWaTRm
— rosewhatever (@rosewhatever_) November 24, 2018
5. This rather aggressive exchange with the wrong Shannon.
Meant to text @shvnnon .. texted my boss instead.. pic.twitter.com/x23xZY5xEC
— Lauren (@LaurenGrissom2) May 24, 2018
6. This person who probably meant to text two different people.
If you’re having a bad day just know mine is worse because I accidentally texted this to my boss pic.twitter.com/OII9aBKVX5
— nellymimosa (@spicysauce___) January 24, 2019
7. This accidental selfie.
I meant to text gabby asking for an opinion on my selfie but I accidentally sent it to my boss I'm embarrassed pic.twitter.com/8KoCR20lxH
— Marissa Powers (@MarissaPowers3) August 21, 2014
8. This wildly inappropriate midnight text.
Whoever texted my boss this last night is dead to me, I came into work and he says "ik your midnight text wasn't for me" and I had no idea pic.twitter.com/QDyW2fVgwJ
— al pal (@alpallison) June 29, 2017
9. This embarrassing slip up.
I just texted this to my boss by mistake. #chuckecheese pic.twitter.com/mnE9E016H9
— Amy New (@AmyNewBlue) August 18, 2017
11. This person who wanted to plan a joint vacation without pissing off their boss.
When you’re trying to plan a vacation with 3 of your coworkers but accidentally text your boss instead: pic.twitter.com/gNxl8HUFEe
— vineyard (@VinnieTrombley) May 21, 2018
12. This very confusing message.
Just woke up to find I text my boss mid nap, I don't even know what that is or what it means 🙂 pic.twitter.com/DDapwQRvpr
— CC 🇿🇼 (@christinechikey) June 28, 2016
13. This person who sent a cute cat pic to the wrong number.
NONONONONONO I JUST SENT THIS TO MY BOSS MY ACCidENT IM LEAVING THIS PLANET GOODBYE pic.twitter.com/eTcneucK3r
— 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 ⁷ ♥ 린지 / moved 2 @bunkoos_ (@SEXYCUTIELUVLY) February 22, 2019
14. This person who had a little too much to drink.
Thank GOD I drunk texted my boss last night pic.twitter.com/KGc4W7E2lC
— liz (@liiiz14) December 20, 2016
15. This person who went from 0 to 100 real quick.
I thought you'd like to see the text message exchange I just had with my boss. Don't say I didn't try!
(Tomorrow's forecast: 78°) pic.twitter.com/64tVktLjOV
— Andrew Freiden (@AndrewNBC12) February 23, 2017
16. This person who sent their boss a raunchy St. Patrick’s Day message.
I just sent this to my boss on accident ☺️🔫 pic.twitter.com/Dlb6Qc0iLC
— drew (@drew_lade) March 18, 2015
17. And finally, this epic selfie that no boss could really be mad about.
I JUST ACCIDENTALLY SENT MY BOSS A UGLY SELFIE NOOO pic.twitter.com/4cM7tMyVCI
— katie (@katiebjt) February 15, 2018