The more universal the sentiment behind a meme the more universally it will spread. And the feeling of being under appreciated and doing all the work while others coast and take the credit is shared by almost everyone, and certainly by everyone who’s ever done a group project or had a boss.
Thus a simple and direct meme format was born of a small train pulling a big train to signify those individuals/devices/standout TV episodes that are carrying everything else against all odds like a big useless caboose. We’ve all been the small train.
Small Train Pulling Big Train! Don’t overthink it.
Enjoy More Trending Memes & News, Or Don’t, Your Choice
- “I Was Today Years Old When I Learned…” (37 Random Facts)
- Twitter Is Debating Which Fruit Of The Loom Logo Is Right, After Man Points Out You’re Probably Remembering It Wrong
- 13 Hilariously Flawless Responses To Dudes Asking For Nudes
- Here Are The Funniest Jokes About Living Life Through Zoom (32 Tweets)
- You’ve Got Some Messed Up Friends If You Understand These Memes (19 Barry Wood Memes)