Emily In Paris is a new Netflix comedy-drama that no one can decide if they like or not. It feels like everyone’s watching it, yet no one is enjoying it. I, for one, have not seen it yet. I’m sure, however, once I start, I will not be able to stop. Netflix only gives you 5 seconds to decide if you’re going to watch the next episode or read a book for the first time in a year. I think we all know where we’re going to land. As far as I can tell from these tweets, Emily in Paris is about a Millennial who goes to Paris, France to take three Instagram photos and also wear a hat. I can’t wait to hate-watch it with all of you.
Here’s proof that you’re not the only one hate-watching Emily in Paris:
More Pics & Memes You May Or May Not Enjoy:
- 42 Horror of The Best Horror Movies Streaming This Month
- There Should Really Be An “Unsend Text” Button (24 Pics)
- 36 Kinda SFW Porn Memes, But Also, Kinda NSFW Porn Memes — You Be The Judge (25 Memes)
- Unwholesome Memes (19 Pics)
- 33 Stand-Up Jokes You Can Laugh At Without Setting Foot In A Comedy Club