Holy moly, this winter has been ridiculously cold. Just like stupid-polar-vortex-icy-nightmare-freezing-please-let-it-end-cold. And it’s been going on for something like 80 months now, right? Or maybe it just feels that way.
Look at this weather map. Yes, okay, it’s winter, but this is not okay!
1. Everyone in Minneapolis (sending thoughts and prayers).
2. This person whose fence is not going to be super useful for keeping the dog in, or anything else out.
3. Whoever has this as their weather forecast.
4. This man, who wished for double digits. Lol. Sorry, dude.
5. This man, who grew a beard to keep his face warm in the winter. Looks like that’s working out great!
6. The owner of these gloves that are stuck to a metal railing.
7. This person who lives where it’s cold enough to FREEZE ANTI-FREEZE.
8. Whoever has their car parked in this garage. Yikes.
9. This Chicago spaghetti-eater.
10. The person who was planning on drinking this wine.
11. The owner of this refrigerator out in their garage.
12. Whoever thought they were gonna stay inside, chill, and watch TV.
13. This person, who’s not even safe inside their own home.
14. Anyone who has to use this door for any reason at all.
15. Whoever had this slight problem with their electrical socket.
16. The owner of this used-to-be-a-toilet that cracked when the water froze.
17. This person, who accidentally left a window open in the car.
18. And this person, who did the same thing with the sunroof. OOPS.
19. This guy, who had the double whammy of getting snow both on himself and the inside of his car. Nicely done.
20. This person, who is not going to be going outside anytime soon.
21. And finally, the owner of this avalanche-hit home. OOF.
That is ROUGH.
Be careful out there, everyone! If you can even leave your homes.