While we love the holiday season, sometimes all of the Christmas stuff can be a little much.
Yes, by all means, hang your stockings with care, but I don’t need your toilet to be wearing a Santa outfit, got it?
Check out these outlandish and totally unnecessary Christmas decorations that people are actually buying.
I need some eggnog.
1. An Advent Calendar for your cat so they don’t feel left out during the holidays.
Worried your cat will feel left out and not know how many days left till Christmas? Fear not tesco is selling these! pic.twitter.com/HVvRAsb1GB
— Mini Cookie (@luxhore) November 5, 2015
I mean, come on, what kind of feline mother are you?
2. This rather festive bleach because nothing says ‘Happy Holidays’ like scrubbing your toilet.
Since when did bleach get festive? pic.twitter.com/3LRpsE4nOd
— fozia (@xlovinggomez) November 9, 2015
It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
3. Or a pack of seasonal toilet paper.
FFS @waitrose there’s nothing festive about bleach or loo roll, and that’s fine. Stop it #Christmas #marketing #fail pic.twitter.com/Y4jhzl5ZkR
— Em (@missemilygray) November 9, 2015
4. This complete kit of Santa dressings for your bathroom.
Because everyone wants to sit on Santa’s face?
5. Some turkey stuffing flavored tortilla chips that are probably disgusting.
You know Christmas is coming when Tesco starts selling these! #Christmastortillas pic.twitter.com/vhVXvmMaD7
— mrpauljackson (@mrpauljackson) October 7, 2014
6. A bottle of dishwashing liquid that only comes once a year.
@hurstyandhelen I’ve got the washing up liquid too! #christmas pic.twitter.com/cbUnUuTOdk
— Sarah Prosser (@prossersarah) November 10, 2015
How very rare.
7. But you couldn’t possibly wash dishes without a Rudolph scrub brush.
If those other reindeer could only see him now.
8. Some Santa hat chair covers to show off in your dining room.
The best way to spread Christmas cheer is by…decorating your dining room chairs.
9. A super ripped Santa merman ornament.
Now that’s a Santa I’d put out for.
10. This disturbing figurine of Mr. and Mrs. Claus enjoying a bubble bath.
Shield your eyes, children!