If you were raised sheltered, you’re used to hearing that people should wait until they’re married to have sex or God will smite you or something like that.
A lot of people believe that you should save your body for your future partner and some people even save their first kiss for them.
Weddings are already stressful enough and I can’t imagine adding that everyone knew you were about to lose your virginity on top of it.
The sex would be so stressful I don’t think it would be fun at all. Take it from me, someone who hasn’t been smitten yet, that it seems like you’re just missing out on a lot of good times.
Here are some people from the Whisper App who waited and shared their opinions on their experience.
1. Good for them!
2. That seems like you just suck actually.
3. Glad they don’t regret it.
4. Weddings are really tiring.
5. At least she waited until marriage!
6. It takes time to learn how to do it.
7. Good luck out there.
8. Sometimes it isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
9. Sounds like you’re not into him.
10. I hope it was worth it.
More in Confessions:
- People Are Confessing Their Most Toxic Behavior In New TikTok Trend
- 25 People Confess The Stupid, Awkward, Funny Sexual Moments They Still Facepalm About
- People Confess “The Most Feral Thing” They’ve Done In Lockdown (33 Tweets)
- 30 People Anonymously Confess The Worst Things About Themselves
- 35 People Confess Why They Turned Down A Marriage Proposal