From photoshop fails to bulls**t quotes from your kids to fake texts, there are things on that internet that happen, but mostly things that didn’t. Each week I round up the things I think never happened.
You may still want to believe that these things went down the way people said they did, and that’s fine, but that won’t change the fact that you are wrong and none of this shit happened. The comments section is for arguing with me, or better yet, proving I’m wrong.
Here’s the stuff from this week that made me say “Oh yea, that happened.”
1. My hero.
2. Eye roll.
3. Peace of mind is only more important than 750K, but not $1m.
4. Bank error in your favor, collect $30K
5. Not that’s some customer service.
10. Here’s a question: Why does your professor have your phone number to begin with?
15. I’m skeptical.
You may or may not also enjoy these high quality links:
- Folks Share Their Unique Daily Rituals: A Thread (15 Tweets)
- I Honestly Don’t Know What To Say Here… (20 Pics)
- If You’re Going To Deny Science You’d Better Be Ready For The Comments Section (23 Pics)
- People Share Life Tips That Are… Slightly Unethical (21 Pics)
- Fans Share The Worst Experience Meeting A Celebrity They Once Admired