They say money can’t buy taste…and never has this been more obvious than in this post (and in Elvis’ Graceland). In that sense, the objects listed in this post are atrocious. On the other hand, money (and skill) can get you excellent workmanship, so in that sense, these are all basically works of art.
This is a collection of people whose taste might be questionable but who are definitely, completely committed. Look, we’re not here to judge. Yes, this post is a little judge-y, but these things are all so hilariously bad that we have no choice but to love them.
That doesn’t mean we can’t still ask BUT WHY??
1. The artist behind this “Royal Baby” lip art
Amazing technical skills, and yet, so very, very unnecessary?
2. Whoever came up with this Forrest Gump tattoo
It’s…Forrest Gump. In a Bubba Gump Shrimp hat. Shrug emoji.
3. The designer of this “modern” home
Who wouldn’t want to live in a home that looks like it was made of giant breath mints?
4. Whoever made this Minion stove
When your love of Minions has gone too far.
5. The designer of this murdery handbag
This is just a whole bunch of yikes.
6. Whoever wanted and actually had this weird car trailer made
Looks like someone really loves the back of their car. And the license plate “HOT LAVA.” (Surprise! There’s no other kind of lava.)
7. The person who owns this hippopotamus car
Never has something cute been more horrifying.
8. The owner of this Hearse
9. The designer of these “his” and “hers” wedding cakes
This doesn’t bode well for the marriage.
10. Whoever is driving the car with these wheels
Amish kids on Rumspringa?
11. The person responsible for this bedding
I want to unsee this.
12. Whoever came up with the idea for this monstrosity of a fireplace
Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.
13. The person who designed this staff kitchen floor
This is not the correct way to bring nature indoors.
14. The designer of Conor McGregor’s “F*ck You” suit
Reminiscent of Lindsay Lohan’s “F*ck u” nails, but much more committed.