Once you have kids, you are only trying to entertain yourself. If someone else happens to get a laugh, great.
Social media has given parents a whole new medium on which to roast their kids, and with kids desperately trying to carve out their niche in this world via Instagram/Facebook/Twitter for millions to see, it’s like shooting fish in a barrel.
1. Rookie move not hiding your posts from your dad.
2. She brought you into this world, and she can knock you out of it.
3. This is the face of a young woman who is counting the days until she moves out.
4. And this is the face of a former champion swimmer, apparently.
5. Using swimming goggles to cut onions. Smart mom or terrible superhero?
6. A family who eats together, stays together. Then dad brought his selfie stick to a restaurant and everyone drifted apart.
7. An important clarification.
8. A dad who went the extra mile to prove his daughter looks like him.
9. And this dad who went the extra mile to look like his daughter. I love a good troll but this was upsetting.
10. If she’s anything like my mom she wasn’t even trying to be funny. This is just a straight up “fuck you.”
11. Sometimes dad jokes land.
12. But most of the time not so much.
13. Was pretty sure this was unintentional until I looked at her face.
14. Imagine being called out like this and then having to sit down to dinner with your family.
15. The look of betrayal.
More in funny parents:
- 21 Old School Parenting Photos That Would Straight-Up Get Parents Arrested Today
- 21 Of The Most ‘Dad’ Texts That Have Ever Been Sent
- 27 Moms Who Have Absolutely No Right Being This Damn Extra And Hilarious