Moms are the best, there’s no denying that, but sometimes they do some truly “mom” things. Say, for instance, calling us 12 times in a row just to chat or asking us repeated questions about our dating life that make us want to bang our head into a wall.
It’s all with good intention, of course, they wouldn’t be moms if they didn’t do these things. That’s why these incredibly “mom” tweets are making us laugh and want to call our own moms.
1. Moms are known to contradict themselves.
2. They rely on you for important information.
— Regina (@xdregina) May 10, 2017
3. The internet can be a mystery to them.
Every time I show my mom a funny YouTube video she's like 'who is this?'. I don't know mom just laugh and give me my phone back #MomQuotes
— thomas♕ (@TommySailer) May 4, 2016
4. And so can technology in general.
My mom once asked me to close the patio door because I was "letting the WiFi out" #MomQuotes
— 7iluMur (@lbibzzz) May 4, 2016
5. They always have our best interests at heart.
My mom texts me "lol" when I'm having a bad day because she STILL thinks it means "lots of love" #MomQuotes
— Keely Dulaney (@keelsondarealz) May 4, 2016
6. They count on us.
Mom: did you take the chicken out of the freezer?
Me: yes mom
Mom: I'll be home soon
Me: *runs to freezer* https://t.co/B9jZ1Lftcm
— TayBTW (@taylor_typical) September 29, 2017
7. We run to them for advice.
— Lily Pedlow (@lily_pad26) May 10, 2017
8. Again, with the internet.
Every time I email my mom something with a link in it, she always calls right away and asks, "will this destroy my computer?" #MomQuotes
— Hoot (@NateHoot) May 10, 2017
9. Moms don’t always know the whole story.
— Cinema (@514Alexa) July 22, 2014
You May Also Like:
— Ruin My Week (@RuinedWeek) February 5, 2019
10. They’ll put the fear of God in you.
11. They know when you’re ready to be out on your own.
Me Making Food Makes My Mother Think I Am Gonna Leave House Soon . #TypicalMom
— Sayali (@mhatresayali) December 18, 2015
12. Moms take good care of your pets.
— Matty (@fatthewmergs) August 17, 2017
13. They’ll always think of you as a baby.
— ¿ (@micahvalerio) December 14, 2016