Having a funny boss makes work a lot more bearable and I always appreciate it when mine tries to make me laugh.
Unfortunately, having a boss who *thinks* they’re funny when they’re not is a recipe for fake laughing all day so you stay on their good side.
If you are either one of those people, I wish you good luck out there.
1. My boss put grape Koolaid in all the water coolers.
2. “My boss told me to at least try shoveling out and come in today.”
3. My boss censored my cleavage at work yesterday.
4. My boss brings his pet pig to work every day.
5. My boss wears his $50,000 green diamond ring to work, laying asphalt.
6. I’m a lifeguard. My boss gave me a key to open this drawer, then started laughing hysterically when I tried unlocking it. I didn’t realize why until now.
7. “Me: Do we have a bigger stapler? My boss: Here you go.”
8. A guy at work asked my boss for a raise… This is what he got.
9. My boss was tired of our wire cutters getting stolen. I’m not sure this will solve it.
10. So I bring a pecan pie to work. By noon it was missing. Found it a few hours later in my boss’s office.
11. I hope this health insurance covers anxiety meds.