Life before the internet was obviously much different than it is now.
Before the internet there was no GPS to get around, it was more work to keep in touch with people, and all of the devices in your home weren’t dependent on having a good wifi connection.
But what about all the less obvious stuff about pre-internet life? Life without the internet or a smartphone was much simpler and less stressful. Yeah, we didn’t know as much or have access to as much information as we do now, but that’s not always a bad thing.
People on Reddit are sharing all the less obvious things about pre-internet life that they really miss.
Here are some of the best entries:
1. Can we go back?
2. This sounds like a nightmare now
3. Oof, so scary.
4. You could just make things up too
5. You better show up
6. We’re all going to find out about it now
7. Gimme those prizes
8. The best part of the year
9. NSFW stuff loaded one pixel at a time
10. Wait til this guy hears about mediating
11. It’s more fun to play one thing and learn it inside and out
12. Read it front to back
13. You listened to every song too
14. The little guides were so helpful
15. You better show up
16. I miss the back of shampoo bottles when pooping
17. RIP Blockbuster
18. I want to look like crap sometimes
19. You can’t do this anymore
20. Congrats on getting to the end of this post everyone!