You’re a busy person. We get that. You don’t have time to sift through literally thousands of Amazon Prime Day Deals. That’s why our staff is doing the dirty work, toiling in the salt mines, looking for excellent prices on products that will improve your life.
Remember: the deals expire at midnight, Wednesday, October 14th, so if you’re going to have to act fast. Also, you have to have an active Amazon Prime membership to get access to these deals. If you aren’t yet, it’s easy: click here and join.
1. They’re knocking 26% off a Free People lace bralette that your Spring and Summer (and possibly Autumn) wardrobe will thank you for. Perfect for frolicking, or just loitering seductively.
Price: $28+ (originally $38; available in women’s sizes XS–XL and 10 colors).
Favorite Review: “Beautiful bra! There’s a reason why this bra is is popular: it’s really cute and super comfortable. It doesn’t have any padding or much support but still held me well (32DD).” Read more reviews.
2. A whopping 37% off a rustic, farmhouse chic white TV stand with an oak top, and little sliding barn doors to hide your electronics and tiny, imaginary farm animals.
Price: Originally $449…now only $284.66
Favorite Review: “Exactly what I was shopping for: white farmhouse barn door TV stand. The doors hide all my husband’s electronic gadgets with 4 spots for decorating things. It is stark white and a nice medium color top stain. The pieces included were in perfect shape and all parts/hardware was in order.” Read more reviews.
3. 40% off a pair of s vintage glasses that will make you feel like a star (and keep the paparazzi’s camera flashes from hurting your eyes.)
Price: $8.81 (originally $14.69; available in 12 colors)
Favorite Review: “I am very pleased with these sunglasses! They are indeed polarized as advertised and well made. I’ve worn them for 6 months now—from sunny Key West and Morocco to snowy Chicago and Toronto, they have served me well and held up terrifically!”
4. 52% off this cubby holed bookcase, perfect for displaying your cute tchotchkes and coffee table books.
Price: $42.80 (originally $89.99)
Favorite Review: “I needed some more storage but only had a narrow area available to place a unit, this bookcase is small but perfectly suited for what I wanted. Considering the price, it’s very sturdy and all pieces arrived in good condition. Very easy to assemble.” Read more reviews.
5. Slice off 14% off an Instax instant camera that you can snap honest-to-god, real life, hard copy pictures with, like our ancestors used to back in the day. Pop them on the fridge, or snap them with your phone for the ‘gram.
Price: $59.95 (originally $69.95; available in four colors)
Favorite Review: “I love it! The color is so beautiful! I’ve never owned an Instax camera before so I can’t really compare it to the previous models. But so far I haven’t had any issues with it.”
6. 27% off a pack of Affresh washing machine tablets. When was the last time you cleaned your washing machine? Exactly. If you want to avoid your clothes smelling mildew-y and weird and alienating all your friends, you’d better clean that sucker.
(Make sure to click the extra 15% off coupon at checkout!)
Price: $10.19 (originally $13.98)
Favorite Review: “Sure, you can use vinegar, but the cost is about the same, and Affresh tabs smell a whole lot better, plus the box of tabs is way lighter, and stores in a much, much smaller space.” Read more reviews.
7. A pretty unbelievable 50% off an amazingly reviewed Osprey travel backpack world famous for its ridiculous durability and pack-ability, whether you’re climbing mountains in Kathmandu or commuting to the coffee house patio (and dig that lockable laptop sleeve…smart).
Price: $69.99 (originally $139.95; available in five colors)
Favorite Review: “The Osprey Porter is THE BEST carry-on luggage/backpack you will ever buy. It holds a ton of clothes, accessories and is extremely well buit. As well, Osprey guarantees its product with a warranty to replace or fix any issues with the bag. This bag is great for anyone.” Read more reviews.
8. Are you jealous that your dog gets to drink from the toilet and you don’t? Are you prepping for the impending collapse of society? Maybe you’re just going hiking? Grab a Life Straw, you weirdo. This ingenious little tube filters out 99.9% of waterborne bacteria and protozoan parasites, and any other gross stuff to make most water drinkable, using SCIENCE.
Oh yeah: did we mention it’s freaking 50% off? Yup.
Price $9.99 (originally $19.99)
Favorite Review: “Combat proven, safe, extremely reliable filter! I’ve used these both in Iraq & Afghanistan. Works as advertised. Extremely reliable and genuinely safe to use filtration system. We now use it as a SOP to have one in everyone’s ruck when we deploy! Semper Fi.” Read more reviews.
9. 35% off a bottle of a kind of miraculous Bioderma micellar water for a face-saving cleansing routine that will removes makeup, dirt, and Amy excess oil. No harsh scrub required, and safe for the most sensitive skins. If you haven’t heard about it yet, you will soon. (Like, right now.)
Price: $9.69 (originally $14.90)
Favorite Review: “Best product for removing makeup…It’s the real deal. I bought two bottles of this when I was in France, but was starting to run out, and I am SO glad that they finally are making it available in the US!” Read more reviews.
10. You’re going to have to restock and buy this stuff anyway, so why go all the way to Costco when you can save 30% off laundry and cleaning essentials and have them delivered directly to your doorstep.
11. Up to 50% off American Apparel clothing and accessories from a brand that always seems to have the basics you’re looking for and the savvy fashion sense that keeps you looking cool asf.
Get the turtleneck bodysuit for $19.20 (originally $32; available in women’s sizes XS–XL and three colors, the cropped hoodie for $30.40 (originally $38; available in women’s sizes XS–L and 11 colors). Shop all the American Apparel deals here.
12. 30% off a rose quartz roller that aids in helping those nourishing serums and creams get deep into the layers of skin to work more effectively. Can’t go to many spas right now so give yourself the tools for a home facial that rivals the pros.
Price: $42 (originally $60)
Favorite Review: “Simple and effective….you feel your blood circulate from gentle pushing back from inwards to outwards of the skin…also if refrigerated, the rose stones cooling affect, calms irritated skin, and soothes it with an aloe gel or soothing face serum or mist…very nice.” Read more reviews.
13. 50% off a super unique twist (get it?) on the ubiquitous travel pillow. Reviewers are going ga-ga over its design innovation that seems to allow *actual* sleep on flights, andprevents the dreaded and miserably annoying “head drop”.
A $30 upgrade that lets you sleep soundly in coach? Uhh, yes please.
Price: $29.99 (originially $59.99)
Favorite Review: “I bought it for a trip that had two long haul flights as well as various shorter flights. It is almost impossible for me to sleep on a plane, unless I get the full row to lay down. This thing helped me fall asleep almost immediately with not wake up everytime my head bobbed. I also used it as a na… (See full review)
14. 58% off an Instant Pot Ultra 10-in-1 multicooker. The internet has exploded with raves and recipes from “pot heads” who love how stupidly easy cooking is these promising appliances. TL;DR you just dump ingredients in, and somehow yummy food comes out.
Pressure cook, slow cook, make rice and yogurt, sauté, sear, and much, much more.
Price: $49.99 (originally $119.95; available in three sizes)
Favorite Review: “An Instant Pot latecomer who is now a zealous convert. I rarely write reviews of products I’ve purchased on Amazon, but I’m so impressed with my Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt that I felt compelled to share my experience. Clearly, I’m a bit late to jump on the Instant Pot bandwagon and had honestly never…” (See full review)
15. 44% off a pack of Crest 3D Whitestrips, to get rid of stains on natural teeth from coffee, wine, tobacco, or just life in general. It’s been a rough year – prep those beautiful beautiful chompers for a smiley 2021… Hopefully.
Price: $27.96 for a pack of 44 strips/20 treatments + 2 express treatments (originally $49.99)
Favorite Review: “These work and this box includes a lovely bonus of two 1 hour express packets. These work, there’s no denying it. Period. They stay put, as in I can sip water while wearing these. These WILL whiten natural teeth, no questions. *On occasion, I have felt some sensitivity a little while after an application, or some the next day. For me, it’s… (See full review)
We hope you dig our product recommendations. FYI: RuinMyWeek may earn an affiliate commission from the links on this page.