in

Siblings Getting Married On The Same Day Make The Family Decide Which Wedding To Attend

Having siblings is great like… 95% of the time. The other 5% is spent wondering how on Earth you had the exact same upbringing and they turned out to be the anti-Christ. Hopefully, it’s just small things that trigger fights in your family and not that they’re actually sabotaging your life, or worse, your wedding day. 

A woman went to Reddit’s AITA page to ask if she was in the wrong for not moving her wedding after her brother planning his shotgun wedding on the same day. Maybe my siblings aren’t so bad after all. 


You can probably guess what Reddit had to say about it: 


More Assholes Over Here: