I’ve only used Airbnb a few times and had good experiences, for the most part. The idea of someone renting their house out to strangers makes me question their lifestyle though. If you’re underwater in your mortgage just buy a house that’s less expensive. Letting random people sleep in your kid’s bed makes you a weirdo in my book. I’d go as far as saying an Airbnb not as clean as a hotel room and hotels are nasty.
If you rent out your home just expect strangers to bone in every room of the house. These Airbnb disaster stories will make you think twice.
- 13 Of The Biggest Jerks To Ever Stay In A Hotel Or AirBNB
- 20+ Signs You Obviously Booked The Cheapest Hotel Possible
- 30 People Share Hotel Hacks That Might Actually Make Traveling Bearable Again
- Hotel Workers Share The Craziest Things They’ve Seen While Working (39 Pics)
- Teachers Are Sharing Excuses They’ve Heard For Being Late That Turned Out To Be True (18 Stories)