Home is a sanctuary where we seek solace and tranquility, a place where we can truly be ourselves. It is within these walls that we build our lives with our significant others, creating a shared space that reflects our collective values and aspirations.
However, sometimes, even the closest of partners can exhibit inconsiderate habits that disrupt the harmony we strive for, often in the form of messiness or consistently doing simple tasks incorrectly.
And with these people, well, they must be like REALLY hot. I can’t think of any other reason why anyone would say in a relationship with these folks. That’s it.
1. I’ve watched my partner pick her nose while she drives but never made the connection of where she wipes her snot until I drove her car….
2. How my girlfriend has her car every time she visits.
3. Why is my boyfriend doing this?
4. My husband took a bite out of the butter and just put it back.
5. My wife leaves her used floss there for the next day.
6. The way my fiancé leaves the peanut butter has me rethinking my choices.
7. How my partner leaves the sugar after making coffee.
8. My husband leaving car like that every single time I’m about to use it.
9. This was my wife’s “trash pile” from destemming the strawberries.
10. According to my boyfriend, his toothbrush does not need to be changed.
11. GF won’t stop buying more goldfish.
12. My husband keeps opening new jars of jam before he’s even finished the last one.
13. This represents a single week of mugs and glasses that my wife leaves in our bathroom. I clean all of these every week, and they are back the next. Anyone else feel my pain?
14. My boyfriends gaming set up.
15. Fiancé wanted an iced latte…
16. My husband says I’m a psychopath.
17. My wife gets upset when I have more than 1 pair of shoes at the door, can you guess who’s shoes these are?
18. Boyfriend put his drink on my brand new notebook, yesterday.
19. Bought a bag and saved it all week for a Friday night treat and husband had already opened and left me 8.
20. My wife never fully screws the lids back onto anything…
21. I love my husband. I love cheese. Brian, what the fuck?!
22. My wife says this is so messy ”she can’t breathe”. Do you agree?
23. My wife doesn’t like the way I eat chips.
24. My wife ate every single marshmallow in a family sized box of Count Chocula. EVERY SINGLE ONE.
25. My husband eats apple with a spoon. Reddit, please give it to him straight.
26. The space my wife gives me to sleep on our Queen size bed.
27. My husband, the driest texter.
28. The way my girlfriend places her laptop.
29. Instead of rinsing his cup between drinks, my boyfriend will just refill it with whatever since it “mixes in his stomach anyway”. pictured is his glass of “water” after milk and Oreos.