Hilariously, one of the more searched keyphrases about Tinder is:
“Does Tinder notify you if someone takes a screenshot?”
The simple answer is: no. Unlike apps like Snapchat, Tinder allows users to capture screenshots of their conversations and of other people’s profiles without notifying anyone.
That being said, as with Miranda rights, you should probably always assume that anything you put on Tinder can and will be used against you on an internet list just like this one.
So maybe, just maybe, think about your latest profile update or DM before you hit send next time?
Here are some of the most hilariously embarrassing screenshots ever taken on Tinder:
1. Way to ruin it.
2. Hit ’em with the ol’ bamboozle.
3. How I became blind in one eye.
4. When you and the boys match with the same girl on Tinder.
5. Ok, maybe sometimes Tinder wins.
6. Usually you’d have to meet the parents before using this kind of line, but…
7. An old insult, but with a twist.
8. Thanks, Seth.
9. Bill Nye would be proud. Your parents, not so much.
10. Got em.
11. If you don’t know what something is in a picture, just ask. Don’t guess.
12. “Am I doing this right?”
13. Just had a bit of a scare, that’s all.
14. And the truth shall set you free.
15. We all have a kink, I guess.
16. How is this person still single?
17. Well played.
19. Yes, this is exactly what women want to hear.
21. I hate this app.
22. Maybe shove a parallelogram up your a**?
23. Those aren’t the lyrics.
24. Who made you?
25. I guess you failed, cause I found this on Reddit.