If you don’t believe me just check out these funny tweets about relationships and fights. (Just don’t send them to your man or you might start one.)
1. There are tons of funny tweets about relationships, but some of the best are about fights. If you’ve ever been in a long term relationship, you know fights can start over almost anything.
Being married means every day is an episode of Amazing Race Couples Edition – only it's just me trying to find stuff my husband misplaced while he is behind me yelling "you threw it away didn't you?"
— Domestic Goddess (@DomesticGoddss) November 15, 2017
2. Even fictional stories on television.
3. Or fictional stories in our own heads.
4. A lot of them are food related.
5. Like, A LOT of them.
Being in a long term relationship means getting into a fight while making quesadillas because there’s not enough cheese for the both of you
— Amanda (@AM_Rau) September 19, 2018
6. And the fights that aren’t started by food can sometimes be ended by food.
the guy that sits next to me in class is fighting with his girl and texted her and said, “is this one of those things food will fix or are you fr fr mad”
— laynee huffer (@layneehuffer) October 23, 2018
7. Sometimes a relationship fight you start can even take YOU by surprise.
8. Sometimes you go looking for a fight and find one no matter what.
9. Then it’s ON.
me when im mad at my man pic.twitter.com/VTzYrwio4N
— زوها (@___zoha) August 2, 2016
10. The rules are never the same for both of you.
11. Except for the rule that you’re right and he’s wrong.
12. It’s cool, though. You know he’ll apologize…
13. …for EVERYTHING.
14. Because relationships are about compromise.
15. And that’s the end of it. Unless it’s not…
16. Because the fight ends when YOU SAY it ends.
17. And when it’s all over you’ll go back to your sweet self.
Showering ur man wit love after you just pissed him off pic.twitter.com/tk1HIQ4zeq
— ysl (@indiaairie) June 13, 2017